Denso Application Machinery
A range of machines for the application of Denso Petrolatum, Bitumen and Butyl Tapes.
Denso Hand Operated Pipe Wrapping Machines
These machines ensure correct tension and overlap of tape during application.
The Bitumen Tape Machines are for the application of Densopol™ and Densoclad™ Tapes. The tape spool and interleaving removal head is a separate unit and two of these units can be fitted to the frame at any time. The machines are robustly built to enable rolls of tape up to 100 ft. long and 9 in. wide to be used.
• Automatic interleaving removal
• Available in three sizes to accommodate pipe diameters 2 – 48 in.
The Petrolatum Tape Machines are for the application of Denso™ and Densyl™ Tapes. They can be used for a single wrap or with a simultaneous application of outerwrap tape.
• Available in three sizes to accommodate pipe diameters 1 – 24 in.
DENSOMAN™ WRAPPING MACHINE
The Densoman™ wrapping machine is specifically designed to aid the correct application of Denso Petrolatum, Bitumen and Butyl Tape Systems.
- Designed for greater application speed
- Ensures uniform tape tension
- Automatically removes tape interleaving
- Ensures uniform tape overlap
- Enables a quality wrapping application every time
- Suitable for pipes ranging from 8 in. to 48 in. in diameter
SPECIALIST PUMPING EQUIPMENT
Please consult a Denso representative for advice on the use and supply of suitable pumping equipment available in your region. Specialist equipment may be required in some circumstances and our experienced personnel are available to help.